The above illustration, "Blowing Bubbles," has been adapted for use here by generous permission from the artist, Cyril Rolando.

May 21, 2012

WGI update: mea culpa!

Due to an error on my part there will be one more contestant in this year's WGI.  I inadvertently announced on Twitter that Fiona was one of the invitees this year (I thought I was announcing Fiona Glass's name), thus raising false hopes. I decided that the only way to make it right was to make it true. So make welcome if you would, Fiona Johnson.

5 comments:

  1. Nice! And what a classy way to mend things. Stylish too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Howard. One can never have too many Fionas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonder why we have so Fionas here. Nice name.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely. I'm a Fiona fan myself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everybody - it's extremely kind of Naomi to invite me to take part, I didn't expect her to, so thanks again for this opportunity.

    ReplyDelete