The above illustration, "Blowing Bubbles," has been adapted for use here by generous permission from the artist, Cyril Rolando.

April 17, 2010

And the award goes to...


WE HAVE A WINNER!
Thanks to everyone who participated this week in solving my (admittedly lame) puzzles. Our grand prize winner is Elizabeth, and she will receive a $35 gift certificate from Aunt Agatha's along with a copy of Earl Emerson's Cape Disappointment.  To all of you who worked so hard and came out with no prize, all I can give you is my gratitude. For now. If any of you are writers (and I know a couple of you are), the Watery Grave Invitational Short Story Contest is coming up in just a couple of weeks. It pays cash!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Elizabeth! I'm still going to get Cape Disappointment. Thanks, Naomi, for such a fun week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kay, I hope you enjoy the book as much as I did. Thank YOU for hanging in there all week long!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! And thanks for such a great week of showcasing the Thomas Black series. I am looking forward to diving into it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, Elizabeth! I've given Thomas Black as much of a head start as possible. Now it's up to you.

    ReplyDelete