The above illustration, "Blowing Bubbles," has been adapted for use here by generous permission from the artist, Cyril Rolando.

December 14, 2009

Santa Dave has an elf...

And that elf dropped off a copy of Dave Zeltserman's Killer today. Bliss... You all know what I'll be reading on Christmas Day.


  1. The book description sounds like DZ story, for sure. Looking forward to your review, Corey. Thanks.

  2. The mail carrier (who did look a lot like Santa) brought me book prezzies, too, though not from Dave Z. My sister sent "The Dreaded Feast: Writers on Enduring the Holidays," an anthology, and "The Man Who Loved Books Too Much" by Allison Hoover Bartlett. I'm ready to snuggle up with them, but it's the holidays. There's still too much to be done.

  3. Michael, yep, it sounds very satisfying.

    Naomi, take a break. Put your feet up. Read.

    Paul, I'm looking forward to it. If you say it's a treat, I know I won't suffer from diminished expectations.

  4. Anything Mr. Z has done is gem worthy. Enjoy and Merry Christmas!