The above illustration, "Blowing Bubbles," has been adapted for use here by generous permission from the artist, Cyril Rolando.

September 6, 2009

WGI: Step across this line...soon.

In no way intimidated by the notion of any heavy hitters who may already be entered in this contest, three more writers are now vying for the ten invitations that will emerge from the magic hat:
Michael Moreci: Blurred Lines
Frank Bill: Flesh Rule
Elizabeth Dearborn: The One I Loved
A mere 48 hours remain to send me a link to your story. Not sure what I'm talking about? Click here to read all about the Watery Grave Invitational.

3 comments:

  1. More good news. Oh, and how did you get a picture of my son? It looks just like him!

    Thanks, Corey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see Michael on board. And I officially just pissed and shit myself. Flesh Rule by Frank Bill is one of the best stories of the year.

    ReplyDelete