The above illustration, "Blowing Bubbles," has been adapted for use here by generous permission from the artist, Cyril Rolando.

May 25, 2009

Watch This Space!

I'm about to do something I've not done in nearly a year of blogging.

On Wednesday morning, I'll post my first-ever author interview. Please save some time to join me here as I hook up noirist extraordinaire Dave Zeltserman (Small Crimes, Pariah, Fast Lane, Bad Thoughts) to the lie detector.

And just so you know: Dave interviews every bit as good as he writes. If you've read his books that should scare you just a little. Believe me, you don't want to miss this.

Watch this space.

6 comments:

  1. I'll be here! I'll be here! Did you ask him for a six-word memoir???? ;) See you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen, I did not ask him -- that really would be stealing from you. He seems a great guy though, and if you ask, I bet he'd come up with a gem of a six-word memoir. You can contact him via his webpage, and I'm sure he'll respond favorably.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really looking forward to this, Corey. Will you be adding this to your blog as a periodic feature? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Puh-robably not. It was enjoyable doing this one, Dave just gives off sparks so it really didn't matter what the questions were, but it doesn't come naturally to me. I won't say never again, but I will say that I won't be crowding Jen's (or anyone else's) territory. :-)

    ReplyDelete